Arizona Pest Control Insurance
The Arizona Pest Management Division (PMD) of the Arizona Department of Agriculture licenses, educates and regulates the pest management industry.
- Certification & Licensing Information
- Certified Applicator Application – individual who is licensed by the OPM to provide pest management services, including a QA (Qualified Applicator). Certified Applicators may apply general or restricted-use pesticides while employed by a PMD licensed business or a political subdivision according to label directions
- Certified Qualified Applicator (QA) Application – In addition to the privileges of a certified applicator, a Qualified Applicator may be registered as a Qualifying Party of a PMD Business Licensee
- Business License and Qualifying Party Registration Application – The Business License is a license that is issued to a person that entitles that person and the person’s employees to engage in the business of pest management.
- Proof of Financial Security
Arizona Game and Fish Commission
A wildlife service license authorizes a person or company to provide, advertise, or offer assistance in removing live wildlife involved in human-wildlife conflicts. Authorized activities include capturing, removing, transporting and relocating wildlife that has caused property damage, poses a threat to public health or safety, or if the health or well-being of the wildlife is threatened by its immediate environment.
License holders are required to file an annual report with the Department by January 31st describing the activities performed under the license during the previous calendar year.
For your convenience, we’ve provided a list of professional associations:
Pest Control Professional Associations
Wildlife Control Professional Associations
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.