Illinois Pest Control Insurance
The Illinois Department of Natural Resources administers the licensing for nuisance wildlife control operators.
Illinois Department of Public Health
Certifies and licenses individuals applying pesticides in and on man-made structures for purposes of bird control, rodent control, wood treatment and insect control.
- Structural Pest Control Information
- Structural Pest Control Act (225 ILCS 235)
- Illinois Pesticide Act (415 ILCS 60)
- Structural Pest Control Code (77 Ill. Adm. Code 830)
- Integrated Pest Management (Sections 10.2 and 10.3 of the Structural Pest Control Act (225 ILCS 235))
Illinois Department of Agriculture
Certifies and licenses people applying pesticides outdoors and in agricultural production
Illinois Department of Natural Resources
Administers tests and licenses for nuisance wildlife control operator (NWCO) in Illinois
Pest Control Professional Associations
- Illinois Pest Control Association
- Greater Chicago Pest Management Alliance
- National Pest Management Association
Wildlife Control Professional Associations
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.