Illinois Pest Control Insurance
In 1966, Illinois became one of the first states to regulate pesticides.
The Illinois Department of Natural Resources administers the licensing for nuisance wildlife control operators.
Illinois Department of Public Health
Certifies and licenses individuals applying pesticides in and on man-made structures for purposes of bird control, rodent control, wood treatment and insect control.
- Structural Pest Control Information
- Structural Pest Control Act (225 ILCS 235)
- Illinois Pesticide Act (415 ILCS 60)
- Structural Pest Control Code (77 Ill. Adm. Code 830)
- Integrated Pest Management (Sections 10.2 and 10.3 of the Structural Pest Control Act (225 ILCS 235))
Illinois Department of Agriculture
Certifies and licenses people applying pesticides outdoors and in agricultural production
Illinois Department of Natural Resources
Administers tests and licenses for nuisance wildlife control operator (NWCO) in Illinois
- Nuisance Wildlife Control Operator Permit
- Illinois Pest Control Association
- Greater Chicago Pest Management Alliance
- National Pest Management Association
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
For your convenience, we’ve provided a list of professional associations:
Pest Control Professional Associations
Wildlife Control Professional Associations
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.