Indiana Pest Control Insurance
- Pesticide Business License
- Pesticide Commercial Applicator License
- Pesticide Registered Technician
- Restricted Use Pesticide Dealer
- Pesticide Consultants
- Wood Destroying Inspector License
- Indiana Pesticide Credential Descriptions
- Application Form
To earn the privilege of automatic renewal following the five-year certification period, the OISC developed the CCH system, a program of continuing certification to expand knowledge, stay current with important industry changes, and increase professional competency:
Indiana Pesticide Laws & Regulations
- Indiana Pesticide Registration Law (IC 15-16-4)
- Indiana Pesticide Use and Application Law (IC 15-16-5)
Indiana Department of Natural Resources (DNR)
The DNR licenses individuals to provide nuisance wild animal control services to the public or charge a fee for their services.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.