Michigan Pest Control Insurance
The Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development administers commercial pesticide applicator business licenses.
- Pesticide Application Business License Process
- Commercial Pesticide Application Certification Categories
- Pesticide Applicator’s Business License Form
Michigan Laws & Regulations
- Natural Resources & Environmental Protection Act (Act No. 451, Part 83)
- Wildlife Damage and Nuisance Control Information
Michigan Department of Natural Resources
For your convenience, we’ve provided a list of professional associations:
Pest Control Professional Associations
Wildlife Control Professional Associations
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.