Ohio Pest Control Insurance
The Pesticide & Fertilizer Regulation Section of the Ohio Department of Agriculture, Division of Plant Health administers pesticide license applications.
Ohio Laws & Regulations
- Ohio Revised Code – Pesticides (Chapter 921)
- Ohio Administrative Code – Pesticides (Chapter 901:5-11)
- Ohio Administrative Code – Nuisance Wild Animal Control (1501:31-15-03)
Ohio Department of Natural Resources
The ODNR Division of Wildlife administers licenses for nuisance wildlife control operator (NWCO) in Ohio.
- Nuisance Wildlife Control Certification Manual
- Commercial Nuisance Wildlife Control Operator License Application
For your convenience, we’ve provided a list of professional associations:
Pest Control Professional Associations
Wildlife Control Professional Associations
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.